CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 April 2012

Favouritas

My favourite songs are :


1) skyscraper by demi lovato
    but I love the cover sang by megan nicole and boyce avenue more :D





2) Glad you came by The wanted  but Tiffany Alvord sang it better in my opinion



  




My favourite Artist is :

LEE DONG WOOK




Lee Dong-wook (Hangul: 이동욱; born November 6, 1981), is a South Korean actor who is best known for his leading roles in television dramas My Girl, Scent of a Woman.Lee studied at Sejong University and Joongbu University.Making his debut in 1999, Lee had acted in a number of TV series before hitting stardom in 2005 hit romantic comedy My Girl. It also made him a Korean wave star. He has since starred as the male lead in noir La Dolce Vita, lawyer dramedy Partner, melodrama Scent of a Woman and baseball rom-com Wild Romance.
In April 2012, Lee and Shin Dong-yeop took over as MCs of variety talk show Strong Heart.




My favourite Food : 


SPAGETTI BOLOGNAISE
*my mum's








My Favourite colour :


PURPLE 
*because it is calm,nice and a great colour to describe my feelings most of the time 






















0 comments:

Post a Comment